- Q. The device I want is not listed in your “qualifying purchases list” is it eligible for the promotion?
- A. We can only offer trade in on the qualifying purchases.
- Q. The device I am looking to trade in does not meet the required criteria, is it eligible for the promotion?
- A. We can only offer a full trade in reward on devices that meet the criteria as set out in the Terms and Conditions. If your device does not meet this your trade in reward may be revalued or your claim rejected.
- Q. I have missed the 14 day window to make my claim, can I still claim?
- A. No, unfortunately we must have received your claim within 14 days of making your purchase date. We take the date on your invoice or receipt as day 1 of this window.
- Q. How can I submit my Staples receipt/invoice to complete my claim?
A. There are two methods available to you for submitting your Staples receipt/invoice
- Upload a copy or digital photo of your Staples invoice/receipt during the online claim process
- Email a copy or digital photo of your Staples invoice/receipt to Staples Trade in from your computer or smart phone
Instructions of how to successfully complete your chosen method will be provided during the online claim process.
If you are unable to submit your Staples receipt/invoice using any of these methods please contact one of our promotional support agents who will be able to help you further.
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 0843 320 9344 (local call rates apply, open 9:00am – 5:00pm, Monday - Friday).
- Q. Can I hand deliver my old device to the recycler or a Staples store?
- A. No, you must use the prepaid shipping label that will be emailed to you after completing your claim to post your trade in device to our recycling centre only.
- Q. What happens if my trade in device is lost in transit?
- A. Should your old device go missing while in transit to our recycling centre you will still receive a full rebate as long as you can provide suitable proof of postage.
- Q. What happens to my old device?
- A. Your old device will be resold or recycled after all personal data has been completely erased. We use the Blancco data-shredding tool and will provide you with a Blancco data wipe certificate via email.
- Q. I have received a revised valuation for my old device which I do not agree with, what can I do?
- A. The promoter’s decision is final when it comes to revaluations. We assess each device which is sent to us honestly and fairly using an industry specialist. If you do not agree with the valuation we can arrange for your device to be sent back to you, however there may be a charge for administration and postage and your claim for a trade in reward cancelled.
- Q. How long will it take for me to receive my trade in reward?
- A. We endeavor to provide your bank transfer within 30 working days of validating your claim, however please allow up to 5 extra days for banking delays. We do not validate any claims until we have received and tested your trade in device to confirm it matches the description given and the qualifying criteria.
- Q. I have a question relating to my claim, who should I contact?
- A. If you have any queries, please contact our team at email@example.com or phone 0843 320 9344 (local call rates apply, lines open 9:00am – 5:00pm, Monday - Friday).
- Q. Can I take advantage of two promotions when buying one product?
- A. No.